Kwanzaa Culinarians Post Preview



Today is Day 2 of Kwanzaa. Hopefully you've had a chance to read at least some of the many food stories leading up to the Kwanzaa posts this week on Kwanzaa Culinarians.

The first Principle Umoja (unity) was celebrated yesterday. Take a look here at the associated posts.

Today's Principle is Kujichagulia (self-determination). There are several posts discussing the principle already that you can take a look at.

I reflected on the Principle in a post that should be published later today. This picture gives you a preview of my recipe. I hope you take a look and read along during the rest of the week too!

Happy Kwanzaa!



Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.

Comments

Lisa Johnson said…
Thanks for your visit and glad you liked the post!

Popular Posts