Soul Train Memories

I remember watching Soul Train Saturday mornings when I was a kid. Such great music. Wonderful memories. News of the death of Don Cornelius really hit home. That he took his own life and was so distraught breaks my heart.

As usual, On Point had a great show today discussing the music, the show, and that certain time in history.

The Soul Train line lives on and is such a fun way to dance. I think the last time I was in one was at a wedding. Wouldn't it be fun if people started doing flash mob Soul Train lines as living tributes to him?

Searching YouTube, I found some great videos.


Don Cornelius even danced the line at one point, which I never knew.


The bittersweet of life.


Enjoy the videos.






Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.

Comments

Popular Posts