Looking Up

Flickr photo by Jörg Weingrill

Did you see Venus-Jupiter Conjunction recently? I noticed when I was walking home one night. What a beautiful sight!

It made me ponder the astrological significance. Jupiter and Venus are auspicious planets, so maybe some of you noticed all sorts of nice things happening. I hope so!

I write about my horoscope here every once in a while, so for you Virgo's out there, this is for you too! Here are some highlights predicted for 2012.

This year is all about non-stop action for you, Virgo. ... When Mars turns direct in Virgo in May, you'll possess tremendous energy to make amazing things happen!
...
Any financial challenges you've had to endure since 2009 should come to an end this October. A change of residence or alterations to your current abode are possibilities under the next wave of eclipse patterns. June's full Moon lunar eclipse in your domestic sector is the beginning of many profound changes to affect both home and career prospects between late 2012 and early 2013. And then, the new Moon solar eclipse in November in your communication sector could bring new potential for learning, speaking, writing or travel opportunities. 

Looks like exciting times are ahead!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.

Comments

HIGH 5, fellow Virgo!! :)
Lisa Johnson said…
terri - HIGH 5 returned! : )

Popular Posts