Silent Night


While walking from work to the train last week, I took this picture.

The lights on the trees look so pretty. I wasn't sure if the picture would come out, but I tried anyway. Glad that I did!

Happy Holidays to you! I hope you're all enjoying the season. Are you doing much holiday baking?

My office treated us to a nice lunch here yesterday. It was great!

Have you taken a look over at Kwanzaa Culinarians? It's in full swing for the entire month with new food stories everyday. I'm participating again this year and my post should be posted this Sunday the 16th.

I had fun creating the recipe and hope that you'll stop over and take a look! Also, If you get a chance, listen to the NPR interview from last year.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
Take a look at my Amazon Store for specially curated items.

Comments

Popular Posts