Pretend Destiny: Day Trip To Rockport


It's been years since I've visited Rockport. When the weather gets warmer, it might be nice to take day trip there. To peek in the cute shops and breathe in the fresh sea air.

Have any of you taken the train there? Here are a few things that I might like to take with me.

I love this bag by Margarete Häusler and could carry quite a few things in it. Along with a bottle of water, I'd bring one of these Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Energy Bars that I was given to try. They are made from nuts, fruits, and vegetables, so they are a healthy and tasty way to get some quick protein.

Below is a sound cloud with a favorite song that I'd listen to on my trip. Destiny - Simple Things by Zero 7. Listen if you like.


Yesterday I read this article about a new book called Give and Take by Adam Grant. It looks fascinating! It would be a great book to read on the train while I travel to my pretend destiny....


Disclosure: Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Energy Bars were given to me free of charge.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
~ Amazon Store ~

Comments

Can-Can said…
I haven't taken the train to Rockport but I have visited there and it was lovely. I also want to take the Downeaster again to Maine. Excited that there'll be a train going to the Cape this summer for the 1st time in decades.

Hope you make your trip soon.
Lisa Johnson said…
can-can - Just heard about the Cape Cod train from my aunt. I'd like to take that one too!

Popular Posts