Are You On The Map?

It's always interesting seeing where readers of this blog are located.

Late last year, I switched from Site Meter, to StatCounter for my blog metrics. I like StatCounter much better and have been having fun with this mapping tool.

These screen shots show readers' locations over a few hours. Do you see yourself here? You can click on the map to make it larger.

It's amazing that there are readers from literally all over the globe. Hello world and have a great weekend!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Margie said…
Hi Lisa
Have not visited in a long time.
Hope all is well.
Take care.
Lisa Johnson said…
margie - Great to see you around again! : )

Popular Posts