Summer City Scenes: Copley Square ~ Boston


What perfect weather we've had in Boston this week! Some friends and I visited a new to me coffee shop, that I will be writing about soon. Loved it! 

It was such a nice day, so instead of taking the T two stops, from Boylston to Copley, I  walked. 

I was on my way to the BPL to drop off Season 1 of Men of a Certain Age and pick-up Season 2, which is sadly the last season. I've really enjoyed this show and have just the final episode left to watch. I don't want it to be over! Why must good shows end so soon?!

Oh well. It is nice catching up with DVDs. I finally watched all three seasons of Downton Abbey. I was crushed! So much death and destruction in Season 3 that I was in no way prepared for.  I couldn't believe how much I was crying! If you know me, you know that I'm not a big crier. But I couldn't help it!

But I guess that's what dramas are like, because that is what life is like. Walking around Copley brings it all home. Drama is so much better on screen than in real life.

While I was walking around Copley, part of the area was roped off because they were filming a PSA for the victims of the bombings. Copley is back to normal. But it's a new normal. It will never be quite the same.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts