Thinking Cup Coffee Bar ~ Boston, MA


A few weeks ago, I was looking for a place for some friends and I to get together. We wanted to meet downtown and grab some coffee and a snack.

A quick search brought me to this article and I remembered walking by Thinking Cup a few weeks before and had been curious about it. It seemed quite bloggable, so I suggested we try it.

I'm so glad that we did!


Thinking Cup is conveniently located and very close to a movie theater. If you're taking the T, it's right across the street from Boylston Station. We went to the Tremont Street location. They also have a North End location on Hanover Street.

Everyone working there was friendly and it was a nice atmosphere with an eclectic mix of people. Thinking Cup was busy the whole time, but there is a decent amount of seating. If you can't find a seat, at least during the nice weather, you can grab your food to go, walk across the street and sit on a bench or walk up a bit further and sit on the Common.

We all loved our food! The taste and presentation were quite a delight. I was surprised by the large selection. So many choices! From coffee and tea to sandwiches, muffins, pastries, and more. The more includes macarons!

Macarons aren't sold in many places. Although I must admit that recently I've started seeing them more than I did just a couple of years ago.

I really enjoyed Thinking Cup and will definitely go again! Have you tried it?


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Esme said…
This looks like the perfect place to go and meet friends. I discovered a bakery last week that has 1 dollar smores on Saturday nights.
Lisa Johnson said…
esme - I love s'mores! What a great idea for a bakery to do that. Quite innovative!

Popular Posts