Loving Right Now: Relax + Renew Tea

Photo via Soluna Garden Farm

When I went to SoWa Market back in May, I picked up a small tin of Relax and Renew tea. I make a fair amount of iced tea in the summer, but usually use tea bags, so I never got around to trying this loose leaf tea until recently. I love it!

It's been chilly and I had a cold for about a month, so I was drinking all kinds of tea. I always have a pretty good stash of different teas around the house. Badia has some tasty and very affordable teas as well. The Linden tea was especially nice iced with lemon and lime this summer. But I digress.

So I've been loving this Relax and Renew tea. But the little tin is almost gone, so I will need to get some more. Luckily I found their website and it can be ordered online. The tea is made by Soluna Garden Farm,which is a one-acre farm in Winchester, Massachusetts, that specializes in sustainably grown herbs and flowers.

Soluna grows all its fresh herbs and flowers using no chemical fertilizers, preservatives, or pesticides. They also have a flower and herb CSA during the summer.

Relax and Renew is one of Soluna's own special blends. It contains: rosemary, lavender, spearmint, chamomile, and cloves. Plus its caffeine free. Perfect to curl up with in a blanket and read a book or watch a movie. I add lemon and honey to it. So good!

Anyway, 'tis the season for lots of hot drinks, so I thought I'd share some favorites with you. Have a great weekend!
+ + +

Disclosure: Badia sent me some complimentary items to try after I sent them an email telling them how much I love their products, which I buy all the time!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts