Gift Guide: Show Your State Pride


Dish towels are one of my favorite things. They come in so many different colors, textures and patterns. Most of us use them everyday, so they might as well be fun right?
 
On her visit here, Edi brought me a lovely dish towel that celebrates her home state of Indiana. So sweet of her! I love it!

The towel is from catstudio. They have towels for every state, including Massachusetts. They sell plenty of other items too, like aprons, mugs and plates, T-shirts, and pillows. I love that you can shop by locale and get items from your favorite places.


If you're into cutting boards, AHeirloom's Etsy shop sells them in the shape of your favorite state. Love this Massachusetts one!


AHeirloom has plenty of other items to choose from including very cute state Christmas ornaments.

+ + +
Photo credits: catstudio, AHeirloom


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts