A Roundup Round-up


I like collections of things. Say cute bags and chocolate.

It's hard to keep these collections organized. So I keep drafts of emails and send emails to myself with links to lists. So many links. So many lists. But eventually I use them.

Often it's by writing a roundup post. I haven't done one in a while and I've been thinking about all the roundup posts by other people that I enjoy reading. So I decided to get everything together in one post and do a roundup of round-ups! It seems to often be spelled both ways, so I'm going with the flow here.

Hope you enjoy the roundups as much as I do!

* * *
Some books to read. (Elephantine)

The weekly Friday roundup. (A Cup of Jo)

More weekly links. (Cupcakes & Cashmere)

Proof of a good week. (Chookoolonks)

Life lately links. (Clara Persis)

Recently James Beard nominated restaurants in the Boston area. (Boston.com)

22 Boston area restaurants to try. (Boston.com)

Even more Boston area restaurants. (Boston Magazine)


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts