The Orange Balloon



This morning, I decided to meditate first thing. The sun was pretty bright, so I only opened the blinds in my sun room. As I looked out, I saw this orange balloon on the street.

If I hadn't looked just then, it would have been gone. Since I'm working on my video skills, I grabbed my camera to see what I could capture.

I've written here before that one of my favorite films as a child was The Red Balloon and how I consider orange to be my protective color. The two randomly combining this morning was quite a sight and a great way to start my day!

Hopefully more good things are on the way!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts