Top 8 Links: Pinterest


I've found endless amounts of pleasure on Pinterest. The first time I tried it, I didn't get what the big deal was. Maybe I was following the wrong people or not enough people. The second time I tried it, I fell in love.

If I haven't pinned in more than a couple of days, take it as a distress signal! Something is wrong! : )

Here are some of things that I've found lately. Hope you enjoy!

* * *

This stunning photo from Pinterest Board: Vintage Beauty

A lovely outdoor space from Pinterest Board: Cozy Comfy

Maybe I could make this knit throw from Pinterest Board: Crafty

I want this tote from Pinterest Board: I Carry Stuff

A favorite quote by Maggie Kuhn from Pinterest Board: Living Inspired

Hope to make these tea party sandwiches from Pinterest Board: Tasty

'Tis the season for picnics from Pinterest Board: Stuff I Like

The writer in me can't resist this notebook t-shirt from Pinterest Board: Fashionista

+ + +
Photo credits from left to right: 1) Unknown; 2) Via Espacio Vital; 3) All Free Knitting; 4) Madewell Transport Tote; 5) Imaginations & Revelations; 6) Celebrations At Home; 7) Camille Styles; E For Effort.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts