First Iced Coffee of the Season!


It's supposed to be in the upper 80s and very humid today. So I ditched my normal hot coffee and went with iced. I've already been drinking iced tea, but when I break out the iced coffee, it's summer for real.

If you're wondering where I got this cute Boston mapkin, you can find some at Black Ink. They have locations on Charles Street in Boston and on Brattle Street in Harvard Square. If you're visiting the area this summer, I recommend that you check at least one of them out.

They have unique and fun items that you won't find most places. You'll have a great time looking around and probably won't be able to stop yourself from buying at least one thing.

I love their slogan "unexpected necessities" because there's not much there that you need, but so much that you will want!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts