Saw on Netflix ~ TINY: A Story About Living Small


The idea of living simply really fascinates me. From reading blogs about living in small spaces to interviewing builders of tiny structures for a magazine article, I can't get enough news about the tiny living movement!

Last night on Netflix, I watched the documentary TINY: A Story About Living Small. The picture above is the 130-square foot Tiny House that filmmakers Christopher Smith and Merete Mueller built from scratch in the Colorado mountains.

I really enjoyed the film. It's short and sweet, so they stuck to their tiny living mantra! Sometimes a two hour movie is too long and I've noticed that Netflix has many films that are on the shorter side. It's convenient and you can see films that you wouldn't be able to find otherwise.

Maybe you can catch a few this weekend. Have you seen any interesting films on Netflix that you recommend?

+ + +
Photo Credit: Kevin Hoth


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts